- Lawyer since 2009
- Diplôme d’Administration et Politiques Internationales at the Faculté de Droit der Université Pierre Mendès France in Grenoble with focus on European law, international law and international relations
- Passed the written exam for specialisation in industrial relations law
- Lecturer at the Training Centre Südlicher Oberrhein of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) since 2013
- representation of employees in and outside of count in all areas of industrial relations law,
- advice and representation of works councils, staff committees and employee representative bodies, and
- representation of cross-border commuters from France.
Cornelia represents employees in and outside of court in all areas of civil law and contract law