- Lawyer since 1998
- Specialised in family saw since 2006
- Counsel in Collaborative Law (alternative method of conflict resolution, analogous to mediation)
- Mediator, trained at an institute accredited by the Federal Association for Mediation (BM) and the Federal Association for Family Mediation (BAFM)
- Tina represents women and men both in and outside of court in all areas of family law, in particular in the drafting of prenuptial and divorce agreements, in divorce cases, with regard to alimony law, in property disputes and in disputes around child custody and access rights.
- She acts as counsel in Collaborative Law proceedings.
Tina offers mediation in the case of separation or divorce for married couples, civil partnerships and non-marital partnerships.